Monday, July 28, 2008


My challenge has been staying organized and keeping enough inventories in stock. I am getting there. I have set up a system to keep track of how many I need in stock, what I have sold and how many I will need to pour to keep my inventory up. It has worked so far. I spend way less time trying to figure out what I need to do.
I so hate the picture part of my listings. I keep trying though with different lighting and different angles. I keep hoping I will hit the magic flash!

I have started experimenting with mixing my own scents and it has been fun. I just mixed Sunday brunch, light earl grey with a hint of cinnamon and cardamom. It is quite yummy! I also have verbena, lime and coconut. This is my husband’s favorite. I am experimenting with tarragon and lemon, using fresh herbs from my garden. I will tell you how it works out. I have also introduced a line of skin scents. I have two scents at this time, Happy and Lavender Fields. Happy is a light flower and grapefruit scent and the other is light lavender with a sweet scent. The heat of your skin releases the scent. They come packaged in a wind up tube or a scent pot. These will make great aroma therapy for on the go. Check out my etsy shop

No comments: