Sunday, January 25, 2009

Etsy find




This is a little late in coming but I wanted to share an etsy find! threelittlegoblins run by Pam.


My grandson is into being a super hero and according to my daughter he was wearing a too small pair of superman pajama's with a cape attached and when that was in the wash he was wearing a towel ( don't get me wrong a towel is a wonderful super hero cape) but that is not a cape a child should have when he has a grandma who shops on etsy.! My daughter called and asked if I would make a cape and of course I said yes. You see I had intention of making it. My sewing machine has so much dust I am not sure I can even find it! What is a grandma to do, etsy to the rescue. So I set out on my search for a cape on etsy. There were many but not as many as I had anticipated. So I set out on my hunt, affordable, bright,unique and loads of fun and this is what I found! threelittle goblins. Pam is the owner of the shop and she did a wonderful job. My daughter said her workmanship was terrific and she custom sized the cape for the length that I needed. She added extra touches, wrapping and a card with my own sentiments in it. Ayden has not taken the cape off since its arrival. Thanks Pam for making my little guy the super hero he was meant to be. I have shared your shop with other grandma's so they too can have super hero's in their families.

No comments: