Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome!


I have just entered the world of blogging so please hold on, I have no clue as to what I am doing. If you stop by and have any suggestions please oh please leave them

I have a dream of having a successful card and gift shop on line. I am realizing how difficult it is. there are a lot of crafters out there and they do some beautiful work. I am off for the summer and decided I would learn as much as I can and get involved in as many groups that I can handle. Right now that is 3. I am on the hunt to learn about all I can bout blogging and how it can help create a customer base. I will write about my frustrations and my successes. I look forward to hearing from all of you and any information that is helpful will always be received with much a do.

No comments: