Friday, November 2, 2007

Here I sit silent and weary

Okay I try to be the optimist but today has challenged that. I found it a little hard to find something good.Okay there was one thing good and positive I got to go to work and did not have to sit at this horrible craft show. If it was not for the fact I did this craft show to be moral support for my mom I think I would have lost my hair. I got up at the crack of a bad word to help my mother set up for a two day craft show at her retirement complex. After I set up I still had to go to my real job. In the end that was a blessing. There was a total of 12 people who came through. AHHHHHHHHHH! And yes I will going back tomorrow because my mother has another engagement and I am to man the table. AHHHHHHHH. I hope you can hear that primal scream. I love my mom and this is her one show a year and she enjoys sitting and talking with her friends. I am there basically to unpack, fetch food and water and pack up. The vendors ( 9 in total) are nice. I did make a 5.00 sale before I had to go off to work. Okay you see now are two things that were positive. So maybe it wasn't a bad day after all. I spent the afternoon with my mom and had a nice meal with her. Tomorrow is another day by myself in a retirement community who know me as OH this is Joanie's oldest girl( as if I was 10)as they point at me and move on. I just hope no one pats me on the head! More to come as the saga continues.............

No comments: