Monday, November 12, 2007

I am on a roll


I just finished a new design of my pop up Christmas tree card. I added a wire beaded tree topper on it. This card comes nicely packaged with a red envelope and a small gift tag.I sold out on these at my craft fair in Everett Wa. I am hoping they will do well on esty. I had a list of goals to complete today and I have completed all of it already. I am jumping up and down with joy. I have a day off all to myself and it is amazing what you can get accomplished. I am out of most of my candles so I poured tea lights with a new scent of Birthday cake. I am including these with my etsy sample bag of Birthday related cards and candles. I made two Christmas scents and poured two clear glass mugs with the scent of coffee with cream and sugar. It smells quite interesting in my house with all these scents swirling around. I have almost all of the items written up and pictures taken. I am going to put one or two on line starting tonight. I am not doing any more shows this year and so I am focusing on etsy. I say that and then I get discouraged but I am going to keep to my goal list. My grandson and daughter are arriving this week for 2 and half months and so I needed to get what I can done before the holiday rush and before I get distracted by my grandson.

No comments: