Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy belated Mothers day!

I had a great belated mothers day planned by my youngest son(19). It was wonderful! I have found so many joys and celebrations with my children growing older. One is that I no longer have to plan my own mother day events. He planned our day starting with attending the show Avenue Q. What a funny show. We laughed and gafawed and revisited the moments we thought were the funniest even when it was long over. Enjoying live theater is what all my children and I share in common. A form of entertainment I inspired from when they were very young. I am happy to see it has continued in their adult life. After the show we shared a meal at the Cheese Cake Factory. I started out my day on Lake Union celebrating my granddaughters 2nd birthday! The weather was the best and the day was amazing!

No comments: