Monday, June 23, 2008

What New?


Here it is summer again and like any good resolution we will see what happens. With summer here and my work schedule a lot less than the winter months I have vowed once again to really dedicate myself to my etsy store( two now) and blogging and building my business. With fingers cross and a work schedule in writing I am setting out on not so new a journey.
My husband and I are selling our home and it is ready to go and on the market. Yea! Now I have the time to address my etsy stores. I decided to open a new shop for my candles and book thongs( markers) I will keep my sweetpea shop for my cards and all the other stuff I do to keep my hands busy. I have been experimenting with my photos and I think I am getting better. At least I hope so. I will keep you posted.
My new store: wicks and wire

No comments: