Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The swat team and my neighborhood

Nothing happens in my neighborhood. I mean nothing. You can not get much closer to the Cleavers. When I returned home from work today the entire Edmond's police force had surrounded my street.( okay maybe not all of them but most at least) There were police dogs and a ambulance. Way too much excitement for our quiet little homestead. I guess a kid tried to break in to a home by smashing the window someone heard it and called 911. The kid ran and they tracked him down with the dog. He had taken some computer stuff and a few other goodies. Some drugs were involved. The police were here for 3 hours. Wow! Better than watching TV. I am just glad they found him and all is well. We will have the police come through our neighborhood pretty regularly now for at least a couple of weeks. You know so we all feel safer.:)

No comments: