Thursday, August 30, 2007

Found it!




So I found my calendar and today's goals were to make some promos for our etsyrain group and and to give out when I am out and about.Promotion promotion! I will let you know if it works. I am giving out small cards with my etsy site and my blog address. It is a coupon kind of for a free card if they send me a convo or comment on my blog.Hmmm might work. I like the idea of a contest as well. I will have to pencil that in. Tip: Always pencil everything in, that way you are never committed to it and you can move it to another day. I also set a goal to read three blogs and leave a comment to help with more traffic to my site and to broaden my knowledge of who is selling out there. Maybe tonight. There are so many great artists! My other goal was to be in the forum in the am. I did do most of them and I still have some time but honestly I went to tea( 3 hours) with my mom. It was much more civil than working. Well so much for the calendar and now I seem to need a nap.




PS If anyone reads this please tell me how I link to your blogs! I am sure I can figure it out but it goes so much faster when I am told what to do at least in this venue:)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Are you wanting to make a list of links, like I have on mine? If so, in that same place on your blog where you have "my links" (with your Etsy shop), you can just type in the URLs for blogs or any website at all, really.

If you want to link in the posts, there should be a little icon of a chain when you are making a blogger post. You click that, type in the URL, and you're all set.

Cheryl Z said...

hi sweetpea! dawn's right-on. for another way to say the same thing, check the meetup post i left you under the blog topic. good luck. when you try it, if you have any SPECIFIC questions, let us know :) cherylz

Cheryl Z said...

hi sweetpea! dawn's right-on. for another way to say the same thing, check the meetup post i left you under the blog topic. good luck. when you try it, if you have any SPECIFIC questions, let us know :) cherylz