Tuesday, August 28, 2007

OMG Summer is almost over!


Summer for me is winding down and now the new challenge begins. I go back to work( which I am looking forward to, I miss it ) and I have to figure out how to keep the momentum I have started going with creating and etsy. I have set up a calender which of course I have now missed place with the goals I have and the design ideas I have. I thought this would be a great way to keep on task. It works at my job. the problem is I keep miss placing it. I have put out a bulletin in my home for a reward if someone finds it. So much for organization. I have no plan B so I must find that calendar. I am off on the hunt.

2 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

good luck on finding your "goals"!

Cheryl Z said...

when you figure out how to make this work, print it up & sell me a copy :) cherylz